The Vineyard Shoot 2015 – Halifax Family Portrait PhotographerLearn More About Our Family Photography
In 2011, I received the blessing from Pete Luckett to take my family portrait photography clients to his beautiful Luckett Vineyards in Gaspereau Valley. Every Summer and Fall since then I return back to this dreamy location only to find new and more beautiful ways to photograph it. Year after year, I host many return clients at Luckett Vineyards but I always enjoy introducing new families to its beauty and to Blue Vine’s family photography style.
During your 60-90 minute photo shoot I will document you and your family enjoying The Vineyard against the breathtaking backdrop of the Gaspereau Valley! Take advantage of this opportunity to spend the afternoon with the ones you love at Luckett Vineyards enjoying the scenery, delicious food and specialty wine they offer. Once everyone is well fed (and maybe even a little tipsy) we will wrap up the day with your very own custom Vineyard Shoot as the sun begins to set! It is a family portrait photography experience you will never forget – or maybe you will never remember, depending on how much wine you drink;)
The Vineyard Shoot Premium Collection – $500 plus tax
- your own personal 60-90 minute Vineyard Shoot
- a private online gallery of between 40-50 proofs for you to share with friends and family
- your choice of 10 high resolution digital files that you will be given to print as you wish
- a custom designed hard cover family album with a collection of images from your session
Bring along members of your extended family to make this experience even more memorable for $100 extra per family
If you can not decide on just 10 files you can purchase the entire collection for an additional $300
We are starting to experiment with videography here at Blue Vine Family Photography and would love to provide you with a professionally edited video montage of your photo shoot for an additional $200
Available dates and times:
Aug 29 –
4:30 The Bennett Family , 6:00
Sept 26 – 4:00, 5:30
Oct 3 –
3:00 The Maddalena Family , 4:30 The Thomas Family
Oct 10 –
3:00 Sara Redmond and Family , 4:30 Leslie, Bryan and Family
Oct 17 –
2:00 Kelli- Anne and Jeremy 3:00 The Waterman Family, 4:30 Ashley Pettipas and Family
You will notice all session times are late in the afternoon/early evening. While I realize these times can be challenging for small children, I have carefully selected them based on when the light is the most beautiful and trust me it will be worth it! If you have very young children I suggest booking an early time slot on a Summer date or any one of the available Fall dates.
* A non refundable $100 deposit is required at the time of booking to reserve your time – This payment can be made by sending an EMT to email@example.com or contacting me with a credit card number that I can process over the phone.
* If the weather does not cooperate on your selected date, we will work together to reschedule your session on the nearest date that is convenient for you.
* Blue Vine Families receive 20% off the price of this collection as well as the full collection of high resolution printable digital files from their session.